For more than four decades, Stewart Leadership has been training leaders to maximize their leadership capacity, drive change and achieve new levels of success through its proven and practical leadership development tools. His down-to-earth approach has helped leaders across a wide range of industries, including aerospace, government contracts, and advanced manufacturing, achieve business and people results. This is precisely why the ASMC has partnered with Stewart Leadership to offer an exciting new series of leadership trainings.
Who should be present? All three courses are designed to inspire and provide training to individuals across the leadership and career spectrum.
Each half-day session costs $495. Space is limited!
Happens virtually Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
Strong leaders foster a work environment that motivates high individual performance, team commitment, and a results-oriented organization. In this half-day workshop, participants:
- Gain a new understanding of the complex business relationships that all leaders must manage.
- Discover the LEAD NOW! leadership development model; a simple yet comprehensive framework for critical areas of leading others and achieving desired organizational results.
- Walk away with an individual action plan with specific, detailed and personalized steps to continue their leadership journey.
Happens virtually Wednesday, December 7, 2022.
The ability to react and adapt to change is an essential part of leadership and business. In this highly participatory half-day workshop, participants:
- Advance their understanding of key change concepts and principles, including key drivers and details of change.
- Raise awareness of the key leadership behaviors critical to successful change, as well as the strategies designed to effectively implement and use these change behaviors.
- Discover change tools, templates, and resources that can be applied immediately to maximize change success.
Happens virtually Thursday, December 8, 2022.
Are you interested in learning new ways to operate that will maximize your performance without physically, mentally or emotionally draining you? In this half-day workshop, participants:
- Banish feelings of overwhelm by learning to manage energy instead of time.
- Discover proven tools to manage priorities and reduce frustration.
- Discover proven systems for managing calendars, email, and meeting schedules, as well as strategies that can be immediately put into practice to improve overall efficiency.